If you're looking to correct deformities in your gingiva and achieve a more aesthetically pleasing gum line, Gingivoplasty may be the solution you need. Gingivoplasty is a dental procedure aimed at reshaping the gingiva (gums) to improve their appearance and create more natural gingival contours. At Twilight Dental Group, we offer Gingivoplasty services to help you achieve the smile you desire.
What is Gingivoplasty?
Gingivoplasty is a surgical procedure that focuses on the reshaping of the gingival tissues. While it is similar to Gingivectomy, which involves the removal of gum tissue, Gingivoplasty has a different objective. This procedure is primarily performed to eliminate periodontal pockets and simultaneously reshape the gingiva to create a more aesthetically pleasing and harmonious gum line.
Here's what you can expect from Gingivoplasty:
- Periodontal Pocket Elimination: Gingivoplasty helps eliminate periodontal pockets, which are spaces or gaps between the gums and teeth. These pockets can be a haven for bacteria and can contribute to gum disease if left untreated.
- Gingival Reshaping: The procedure focuses on reshaping the gingiva to create a more symmetrical and attractive gum line. This reshaping is done with the goal of improving the overall aesthetics of your smile.
- Natural Gingival Contours: Gingivoplasty aims to create natural and physiological gingival contours. This means that the final result will look and feel like your natural gum tissue.
Experience the Benefits:
Undergoing Gingivoplasty at Twilight Dental Group offers several advantages:
- Improved Gum Health: By eliminating periodontal pockets, Gingivoplasty can contribute to better gum health and reduce the risk of gum disease.
- Enhanced Smile: Reshaping the gingiva can lead to a more aesthetically pleasing smile, boosting your self-confidence.
- Natural Appearance: The procedure is designed to create a natural-looking gum line that complements your teeth and facial features.
Book Your Gingivoplasty Appointment Today!
If you're interested in Gingivoplasty or want to learn more about how it can improve the appearance of your gums and smile, don't hesitate to contact us. Call Twilight Dental Group at (780) 429-1711 to book your appointment with Dr. Fee & Dr. Park. Our experienced team is here to provide you with the highest quality dental care, and we're conveniently located at 10060 Jasper Ave in Edmonton, AB. Achieve the smile you've always wanted with Gingivoplasty at Twilight Dental Group!