Twilight Dental Group offers Office-Based Anesthesia and is a Fully Accredited Dental Surgical Facility under the Alberta Dental Association and College.
Pediatric dental care
A kids sedation dentist ensures that going to sleep for treatment leaves children with no memory of their dental treatment being completed.
General dental services
Most dental services can be performed under sedation at our convenient downtown location with accessible parking and adjacent transit access.
With long term positive results, dental implants preserve healthy adjacent teeth and come as close to natural teeth as possible. Call us today to discuss your options.
Dental Anesthesia/Sedation Dentistry at our downtown Edmonton dental clinic.
Sedation dentistry is ideal for patients that are nervous or anxious about their dental appointment, or have a low pain threshold. Our goal is to help you maintain the best oral health possible. Thanks to sedation dentistry, you no longer have to postpone or avoid treatments due to dental phobias or anxiety!
Re-imagining Your Dental Experience with Anxiety-Free Dentistry in Edmonton
Looking for a Sedation Dentist in Edmonton?
Do you have Dental Anxiety?
Do you feel tense and anxious when you think about visiting a dental clinic? Would you rather suffer a toothache than make an appointment to see a dentist? If you deal with dental anxiety, dental sedation may be a great option for you.
What is Sedation Dentistry?
Sedation dentistry helps put patients in a relaxed state so that they feel less anxiety during their procedure. The anesthetic used with sedation dentistry helps lower a patient’s awareness, allowing them to slip into a comfortable state. Sedation dentistry can be used for a range of dental treatments, from invasive procedures to simple teeth cleaning.
Anxiety-Free Dentistry in Edmonton
We are here for your comfort and your smile...
Relaxing sedation/general anesthesia is a proven technique to:
- Provide dental care for young children
- Reduce the role of fear and anxiety you and/or your family member may experience
- Allow complex dental procedures to be performed efficiently
- Assist patients who may be frightened to cope with the necessary dental treatments
- As an alternative to local anesthetic
- Be cost effective
Sedation Dentistry in Edmonton
Awake or Asleep for dentistry... it is your choice.
Relaxing sedation and general anesthesia can benefit many people, particularly:
- Young children
- Children or adults with anxiety, fear or phobias about dental care
- People with anxiety, fear or phobias about only certain dental care: endodontics, periodontal and/or surgical treatment
- People with physical, medical or emotional disabilities that may impede dental care
- People with extensive treatment needs
- People who can not control their gag reflex
- People who have an allergy to or prefer more than local anesthesia
Find out how Twilight Dental Group can help you achieve your greatest smile!